The Prerna Society of Technical Education and Research is non-governmental organization formed by young, dynamic and result oriented team of highly qualified persons including those having the experience of diversified fields of scientists, researchers, professors, directors, managers, and engineers from various fields, including engineering, management, pharmacy, applied science, and mathematics. It is registered on 16th September 2013 under the NCT Delhi society registration act 1860 at New Delhi. It is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2015, 12AA and 80G Certified National Level Society . It provides support, quality evaluation and services to education professionals and researchers around world, especially those from the developing countries.
Our primary mission through educational, research and service programs to reduce the gap between institutions and corporate world and increase the interest in technical education fields among the people through core activities “Seminar, Workshop, Conferences, Building Technical Communities, Technical Meeting, Publishing, Promoting Educational Activities, Developing Standards, Impact Factor & Indexing Services for Journals, Health and Safety Awareness, Child, Orphans, Women Welfare and Peace of World.”
The vision to continuing the technical education and research is to enable them to evaluate, select and incorporate new information in serving the society. To facilitate on efficient learning process by the practical Labs, Schools, Institutions, Colleges, University, related Industries and Collaboration with the same to expand the use of information technology in our youths from instructional graduation, master, pre- doctoral and post doctoral levels. There is an ongoing demand for talented and experienced people who interested to work for society and future nation.
Prerna society of technical education and research is pleased to present with a proposal for offering consulting services and complete assistance for your research requirements. It is a Research and Development enterprise, with over a decade of experience is positioned to successfully respond to trends and changes in the information technology industry.
PhD thesis/ synopsis writing with plagiarism less than 10% checked in Turnitin etc.
Ability to architect research system software and guide PhD Scholars.
- Topic Consultation
- Problem statement Identification
- Synopsis writing
- Review of Literature
- Review or survey paper writing
- Hardware or Software implementation
- Research paper/article writing
- Journal Selection
- Journal paper publications
- Thesis writing
- Viva presentation etc..
- Book writing and Publishing (Excluding Medical and sanskrit )
Journal Paper writing for SCI, ESCI, SCOPUS, IEEE, Springer Listed, UGC Care, WOS, Peer Reviewd, Refereed International A1 Journals, Conferences ..etc.
Proven through several paper publications in International conferences and Journals SCI, SCOPUS, IEEE, Elsevier, Springer Listed, UGC Care, Doubled Blind Peer Reviewed, Refereed National and International Journals etc..
Guidance and development using AI Latest tools, NS3/NS2, MATLAB, IoT, BI, SAS, BIGDATA, HADOOP, JAVA, C,C++, VC++, IDL, SIMULINK, Lab View, DOT Net, OPNet, QualNet, SPSS, AMOS etc...
Higher performance due to our domain experience.
PhD and Master Thesis and guide for Engineering, Medical Science, General Science, Science and Technology, Management, Arts, Commerce, Architecture, Humanities, LAW and Computer Science etc.
WE ARE DEDICATED
- To Aware and Help Support vulnerable families who have been affected by COVID-19.
- To Evaluate the Impact Factor, Citiation and Indexing Services of Journals and Research Works.
- To Provide the Global Platform Services including more than 138 Countries
- To Provide the Prerna Health Care Services in PAN India
- To Organize International /National Conference/Seminar/Workshop/Trainings
- To working for "National Skill Development Mission " initiated by Govt. of India
- To working for "Digital India Project" initiated by Govt. of India
- To working for "Make in India" project initiated by Govt. of India
- To working for "Swachh Bharat Abhiyan" initiated by Govt. of India
- To work for Free Education/Accommodations and Health Care Assistance for Financial Weak and Handicap Students.
- To working for Women Empowerment and Child Walefare.
- To working for Child Life Care Financial Help for their Treatments and Education Fees.
- To provide Home for Homeless Old age People.
- To work for AIDS/Cancer/and Other Critical Disease Awareness and Safety.
- To working for Safety and Security for Orphans, Girls and Women.
- To create the Idea and Help the entrepreneur for creating the employeements .
- To working for improvement the Rural Development.
- To work for Save Plant and Plantation for Green Environment Nation and World
- To working for Anti corruption and Peacefull Nation and World
- To work with more than 33 Departments to Serve and manage our Nations
- To assistance for set up Industries and Increase Production.